Monthly Archives: October 2018
Thursday, 1 November is the feast of All Saints when we remember and celebrate all those who have gone before us in faith and are now with Our Lady and the Saints in paradise.
It is a Holy Day of obligation. The vigil Mass will be celebrated in St Mary’s Church, Cranny on Wednesday at 7pm and Mass for the feast will also be celebrated on Thursday in St Benedict’s Church, Coolmeen at 9am and in St Michael’s Church, Kildysart at 7pm.
Mass Schedule in Radharc na nOileán
From the weekend of 3-4 November, 2018 onwards the following schedule for the celebration of weekend Masses will apply in our cluster of parishes.
- St Kieran’s Church, Labasheeda – Saturday (vigil Mass) 6pm
- St Mary’s Church, Cranny – Saturday (Vigil Mass) 7pm
- Christ the King, Ballycorick – Saturday (Vigil Mass) 7pm
- St Benedict’s Church, Coolmeen – Sunday 9am
- St Michael’s Church, Kildysart – Sunday 10.30am
- St Mary’s Church, Kilmurry McMahon – Sunday 11am
- Our Lady of the Wayside, Lissycasey – Sunday 11am (from Sunday, 28 October)