- Opening balance (1 January, 2017): €9,092.92
- Income during 2017: €36,208.29
- Expenditure during 2017: €35,746.18
- Transfer from Investment a/c to current a/c €10,000.00
- Closing balance (31 Dec, 2017) €19,173.05
To access the detail of our 2017 parish accounts , please click here Coolmeen-Cranny Parish Accounts 2017
We thank all the members of our parish for your very generous support for our parish. We are especially grateful to our parishioners who use the weekly collection envelopes and who take part in the tax refund scheme. This brings a substantial additional benefit to our parish, at no cost to our parishioners.
Our gratitude is also due to the members of our finance council for their diligent work in taking care of our parish finances. The members of our parish finance council are Antoinette Quinlivan (Chairperson), Des Murphy, Susan King and Catherine Corry.