During the summer months we have outdoor celebrations of Mass in the various cemeteries and holy wells in Kildysart and Coolmeen parishes.
The locations, dates and times are as follows:
- Friday, 29 June at 8pm St Brecan’s Holy Well (Crovraghan);
- Friday, 6 July at 8pm, Kildysart cemetery;
- Friday, 20 July at 8pm Kilfiddane cemetery;
- Friday, 27 July at 8pm, Cranny cemetery;
- Sunday, 29 July at 4pm – Pilgrimage to Canon Island;
- Wednesday, 15 August at 8pm, Lacknashannagh Holy Well;
- Friday, 17 August at 8pm, Cillin at Clondrina.