Summer Liturgies – 2018
During the summer months we have outdoor celebrations of Mass in the various cemeteries and holy wells in Kildysart and Coolmeen parishes.
The locations, dates and times are as follows:
- Friday, 29 June at 8pm St Brecan’s Holy Well (Crovraghan);
- Friday, 6 July at 8pm, Kildysart cemetery;
- Friday, 20 July at 8pm Kilfiddane cemetery;
- Friday, 27 July at 8pm, Cranny cemetery;
- Sunday, 29 July at 4pm – Pilgrimage to Canon Island;
- Wednesday, 15 August at 8pm, Lacknashannagh Holy Well;
- Friday, 17 August at 8pm, Cillin at Clondrina.