COVID-19: To help counter the spread of infection, we are asked to:
- suspend shaking hands at Mass as a sign of peace;
- suspend the distribution of the chalice;
- receive Holy Communion only on the hand;
- suspend the use of holy water fonts;
- request eucharistic ministers to use hand cleanser before and after distributing Holy Communion;
- suspend the circulation of the collection basket. You may place your envelope/donation in the basket/box at the entrance to the Church;
- use all the space in the Church so as to ensure (in so far as possible) a distance of one meter between people, other than family members;
- use the hand sanitiser placed at the Church doors.
If anyone would like to have holy water blessed for use in their own home, the priest celebrating Mass is happy to do so after Mass.